PRESS CONFERENCE IN UDINE
The Conference for the presentation of the project LOOK-EAST NET took place in Udine on July 14th 2003 and it was attended by more than 60 people, including Italian companies, professional associations, financial institutions, business services centres, mass media.
The initiative LOOK-EAST NET is focused on the organisation
of three partnership events in Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Italy),
Eastern Macedonia (Greece) and Carinthia (Austria), which
will involve more than 250 participants such as enterprises,
sector associations and local development agencies.
Each partnership event will be introduced by an intensive
and qualified promotional activity at transnational level,
which will include the organisation of press conferences,
the publication of promotional leaflets and catalogues,
economic animation activities at local and international
Each participant at the partnership events benefits of:
- Planning and organisation of meetings with potential trade and/or industrial partners from the Countries covered by the project, operating in the same activity sector and appropriately selected before each event;
- Participation at thematic workshops on in-depth issues per each sector;
- Participation at visits to local companies;
- Planning and organisation of individual meetings with the expert speakers involved in the plenary conference and workshops;
- Opportunity to meet representatives of national and international financing institutions, sector associations, development agencies, investment funds from the Countries covered by the project, in order to discuss upon project ideas and financing instruments;
- Technical assistance to develop relations with trade partners and/or plan cooperation initiatives;
- Presence and visibility of the company profiles on INFORMEST portal dedicated to the project and on the Catalogue of the partnership event.
CALENDAR OF THE PARTNERSHIP EVENTS:
FINAL CONFERENCE IN GORIZIA
The Final Conference of the project LOOK-EAST NET took place in Gorizia on April 15 th 2005 and it was attended by more than 60 people, including Italian companies, professional associations, financial institutions, business services centres and mass media. The Final Conference was an occasion for the evaluation of the project results and an opportunity for discussing the strategy of the future international co-operation.
The Final Conference was integrated with a study tour attended by the project partners and their delegations of entrepreneurs and business service providers which visited some relevant economic actors of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, such as innovation centres, wood clusters and agro-food companies.
The programme of the Final Conference of the LOOK-EAST NET project was appreciated by all the participants and was very fruitful for the further co-operation. A good end for a new beginning!
Auditor at Area Science Park